This 16 wheel jeep has been designed to operate with California style tandem drive tractor. The jeep dolly includes a hydraulic lift tower operated by an on board power pack. The loading ramps allow the mechanical gooseneck to ride up to the tower fifth wheel.
- Capacity: 45 tons
- Overall Length: 26′ 7″
- Overall Width: 10′
- Tire Width: 10′
- Wheelbase: 20′ 9″
- Tractor Swing: 84/92/100″
- Jeep Swing: 157″
- 5th Wheel height: 50″
- Kingpin height: 50″
- Axle spacing: 54″
- Modular frame, removable mechanical gooseneck (to fit both jeep and trailer)
- Tapered nose to avoid interference with tires when loading. Three King
- Pin Positions with drop-in King Pin.
- Fully fabricated high yield main beams.
- Aluminum removable bolt-in Bulkhead with overlapping plates 21”
- (Nom) sliding Lift Tower with steel spacer blocks, 75,000 lb capacity
- Gooseneck roller ramps incorporated in jeep frame.
AIR & ELECTRICAL
- Air brake system meets US FMVSS and CDN CMVSS DOT 12V system, 7-way connector with LED grommet lighting to meet US and CDN FMVSS
- Valves mounted in protected areas.
- Coil Electrical
- Sandblasted, primed (two part polyurethane high solids) and painted single Aspen standard color (2 part polyurethane topcoat) with conspicuity tape to meet US and Canadian FMVSS
- Axles: 17” Air disc
- Wheels: Machined & Polished Aluminum
- Tires: 215/70R17.5 Michelin XTA LR tires
- Suspension: 60,000 lbs, Walking Beam
OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT ADDED
- 9HP Honda power pack between frame rails of jeep
- Spacer block storage
- Provision only for spare tire mount
- Air and electrical connections on front of gooseneck
- C style tie downs on the sides of the gooseneck
- Tie pockets on suspension coves
- Light bar at rear of jeep
- Backup lights installed in rear light bar c/w switch