Manac 53 Foot Combo Drop Deck
New Manac 53 foot combo drop deck trailer available in ORAN, MO. This trailer has air ride suspension, a rear sliding axle (California legal), polished aluminum wheels, and an aluminum tool box. It is equipped with a coil package for hauling steel coils weighing up to 40,000 pounds.
- 53′ length
- 102″ width, 97″ between rails
- Height: Floor, approximately 59″ high at front and 41″ at the bumper.
- Drop Height: 20″, located at 10′-6″ from front.
- Kingpin: 18″ from front.
- Coupler height: 48″
- 3/8″ x 5″, high tensile, goose neck section.
- 1/2″ x 5″, high tensile, 24″ high in center and 16 1/2″ above suspension.
- 1/4″ plate in king pin area and the remaining in 3/16″, 80 000 psi steel. 24″ high, with holes, parachute shaped, to lighten trailer.
- 11 1/4″ high, 48″ straight behind king pin.
- 4″ high extruded aluminum I beams, 16″ c/c in gooseneck and the remaining 12″ c/c.
- Structural aluminum extrusions, flat type, inverted “T”, 1 1/8″ high with 4 Apitong or equivalent planks.
- 53 foot step deck
- 4 3/8″ x 5 11/16″ high, extruded aluminum. (“Legend” model)
- 3 5/8″ x 1 5/8″ inside, 4″ high, extruded aluminum.
- CMVSS-905 WLL, 5,500 lbs WLL approved.
- Aluminum extrusions 3/8″ x 2 3/4″.
- Single rub rail spacers 1″ x 1 3/4″ as anchor.
- Reinforcement over tires at rear, steel tubing structure, galvanized (G164), floor full length.
- 3/16″ formed steel plates, galvanized (G164), bolted in web and a crossmembers located each side.
- Between main beams, full length, to equalize weight distribution.
BRACING FOR COILS
- Bracing for coil, qty:1. Made of 6 crossmembers 4″ @ 3.2 # between additional main beams and crossmembers.
- Located: CENTERED (kit for coil 40,000 lbs)
- Bolted aluminum extrusion, 7″ high, overlapped floor to allow floor plank to walk underneath.
- CMVSS 223-RIG approved (in accordance with Canada & USA regulation). Galvanized (G164) steel, bolted uprights to frames, 4″ x 4″ cross bar formed tubing at a maximum height of 22″ from under tubing to ground.
- 2 Heavy duty rubber dock, at the end of rear rail
- Formed steel, galvanized
SLIDING WINCH TRACK
- Full length, “LL” extruded aluminum, both sides
- 12 winches per side
- FRONT CONNECTOR – 7 way (SAE J560).
- FRONT ADD. CONNECTOR – 7 way (ISO 3731), for auxiliary functions only.
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM – Shock proof lights, polycarbonate lenses, in compliance with CMVSS 108.
- MAIN SYSTEM – Grote Ultra Blue LED, sealed beams, tail lights, markers lights “Dot”, identification lights (2 1/2″ dia.), licence light.
- FLASHERS – Sealed beams LED, one lamp including side marker and flasher, each side at middle point, amber.
- TAIL LIGHTS – Sealed beams (Grote DEL #54332) red. Qty: 1 additional each side.
- AXN, (LG50DUN)
- SAND SHOES- 10″ x 10″
- CRANK – Road side
- (1) aluminum toolbox – 24″ x 18″ x 60″ – double door
- Fixed front suspension and slider bogie at rear
- California legal Manac 53 foot combo drop deck with axle in forward position
- Intraax AAZL 23K single, Z frame structure, 6.5″ R.H., with “UHMV” slider plastic pads,
- 4 retainers and 4 pneumatic locking pins “Quik Draw”, tandem 54″, 65″ and 122″ spread.
- Hendrickson INTRAAX AANL-23K (6.5) Air Ride, tandem with AAZL-23K For axles with bearings HM 218248 and HM 212049.
- LDA, 5 3/4″ diameter, 23 000 lbs. capacity.
- 28 splines with enclosures, 10″ long.
- 16 1/2″ standard, H20 Hendrickson lining.
- Meritor, automatic, 28 splines.
- T.S.E. brake, “Omnibrake” (30-30), (push rod 9 3/4″).
HUBS & DRUMS
- 10 stud disc hubs, balanced drums outboard mount, 285.75mm B.C., single flange nuts.
WHEELS & TIRES
- 255/70 R 22.5 16 ply tires
- Aluminum outer wheels, steel inner. 22.5 x 8.25 disc (10 holes)
- Rockwell Wabco, ABS, 2 sensors 1 modulator.
- Automatic blow down valve, WITHOUT control box, including glycerin filled pressure gauge in P.S.I.mounted in web of frame, to indicate load with a conversion table.
- Blow down valve on REAR axle, controlled from the cab, activated when the cruising speed is lower than 16 Km (10 mph), warning light installed road side facing the axle when the blow down valve is activated, without break release.
- One plastic, Betts-PS-1 or equivalent.
Sales tax and title/license fees may apply.