2019 Manac 48×102 Combo Flatbed Trailer
New 48×102 combo flatbed trailer for sale at Midco Sales in Chandler/Phoenix, AZ. This flatbed semi trailer features Hendrickson INTRAAX air ride suspension, spread tandem axles, polished Alcoa aluminum wheels, an aluminum tool box, a coil package and sliding winch tracks.
- Combo Platform Legend SD 48×102 combo flatbed trailer
- Length: 48 feet
- Width: 102 inches
- Height: Floor, approx 59 1/2 inches high at front and 54 inches at rear
- King Pin Location: 30 inches from front
- Coupler Height: 48 inches
- Coupler Plate: 1/4 inches, 80,000 PSI steel, plug welded structure
- Crossmembers: 4 inch high extruded aluminm I beams, 16 inches center to center
- Floor: Aluminum with apitong planks
- Side Rails: 4 3/8 inches x 5 11/16 inches high, extruded aluminum
- Side Boxes: 3 5/8 inches x 1 5/8 inches inside, 4″ high, extruded aluminum
- Rub Rails: Aluminum extrusions 3/8 inches x 2 3/4 inches.
- Corners: Beveled
- X Braces: Between main beams, full length
- Coil Package: (1) bracing for coil, located at center. Kit for coil 45,000 pound max
- Front Rail: Bolted aluminum extrusion, 7″ high
- Bumper: Galvanized steel, bolted uprights to frames, 4 inch x 4 inch crossbar formed tubing. 2 rubber dock at end of rear rail
- Rear Rail: Formed steel, galvanized
- Front Connector: 7 Way
- Front Additional Connector: 7 way for aux functions only
- Main Lighting: Shock proof lights, Grote Ultra Blue LED, sealed beams, tail lights, marker lights “DOT”, identification lights, license light
- Flashers: Sealed beams LED, 1 lamp including side marker and flashr, each side at middle point.
- Crank: Road side
- Sand Shoes: 10 inch x 10 inch
- Fixed, for tandem 122 inch spread
- Suspension: Hendrickson INTRAAX AANT-23k air ride
- Axles: LDA, 5 3/4 inch diameter, 23,000 pounds capacity
- Cam Shafts: 28 splines with enclosures, 10 inch long
- Track: 77 1/2 inches
- Brakes: 16 1/2 inch standard, H20 Hendrickson lining
- Bearings: HM 218248 and HM 212049
- Slack Adjusters: Meritor, automatic, 28 spoines
- Seals: MFM, “Miles Free Maintenance System”. Including National “Gold” seals, Axilok spindle nuts, National hub caps, with “Gearlube” mineral oil, SAE 80W90
- Brake Chambers: T.S.E., “Omnibrake”
- Hubs and Drums: 10 stud disc hubs, balanced drums outboard mount, 285.75mm B.C., single flange nuts.
WHEELS AND TIRES
- Rims: Alcoa 22.5 x 8.25 polished outer aluminum wheels, steel inner
- Tires: Continental 11R22.5 HT3 Eco Plus, 14 ply
- Glad Hands: Fixed
- Air Valves: Meritor Wabco, ABS, 2 sensors 1 modulator.
- Valves: Automatic blow down valve, WITHOUT control box, including glycerin filled pressure gauge in P.S.I.mounted in web of frame, to indicate load with a conversion table. Blow down valve on REAR axle, controlled from the cab, activated when the cruising speed is lower than 16 Km (10 mph), warning light installed road side facing the axle when the blow down valve is activated, without break release.
- Sliding Track: Full length, “LL” extruded aluminum, both sides
- Winches: 24 Kinedyne zinc plated sliding winches (12 per side)
- 1 smooth aluminum tool box (road side), double doors. 24 inch deep x 24 inch high x 60 inch wide
- Paint: Shot blasted, one coat of epoxy primer and one acrylic polyurethane top coats
- Color: black, code: PPG AU3M95043
- Retroreflective Tapes: Conspicuity striping in compliance with CMVSS 108. Gray and red each side, fully covers rear sill and horizontal underride protection bar.
Sales tax, title/license and dealer fees may apply