2019 Interstate 20DTA Tag Trailer
New 20,000 pound capacity Interstate 20DTA tag trailer for sale. This trailer comes equipped with beavertail and ramps.
20DTA Tag Trailer Specs
- 20,000 lbs. at 55 M.P.H. (G.V.W.R. 25,900 lbs.)
- Length: 31′
- Deck length: 26′. (21′-0″ flat deck + 5′-0″ beavertail)
- Deck width: 8′
- Deck height: 34″ unloaded
- Pierced mainbeam construction with one piece interlocking crossmembers
- Mainbeams: W12″ x 16 lbs. per ft., grade 50 Hi-tensile.
- Crossmembers: 6″ I-beam x 3.7 lbs per ft., grade 50 Hi-tensile on 18″ centers.
- Siderails: C8″ x 11.5 lbs. per ft. Grade 50 Hi-tensile.
- 8″ channel, full width of trailer.
- 2″ nominal oak secured to crossmembers with 5/16″ torque screws
- Hutch 9700 multi-point spring with radius rod axle tracking adjustment, 44,000 lb. capacity.
- (2) Dexter 10,000 lb. capacity with oil bath hubs
- 12-1/4″ x 4″ Air with Wabco Anti-lock braking system and spring parking brakes
- 8 hole steel disc
- 235/80R16, (E), Cap: 3,000 lbs each.
- 58″ x 21.5″ traction with spring assist.
- 12,000 lb. dropleg, side crank.
- 4 position cast steel pintle eye, 1-5/8″ stock, 2-7/8″ I.D.
- (8) heavy duty D-rings, 4 per side
- 12 volt DOT & ICC approved. All lights are LED type and flush mounted in rubber grommets. Wiring is run in flexible neoprene jacket and modular in design. 7 way plug.
- Black urethane
- Rust prohibitive undercoating
Sales tax, title/license and dealer fees may apply